Thursday, April 30, 2009

Decisions

The decisions you have to make when newly diagnosed are so much fun!! OK, maybe not. Being newly diagnosed I am on several medications. They are trying different one's out to see what works best for me. Right now the meds make me a little tired and not the shrpest tool in the shed. I also have one that occasionally gives me vertigo.
Today I have an internal job interview. The question is do I take the meds and possibly seem tired or do I not take the meds and be in pain and possibly distracted by that. Choices choices!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raven!
    Thanks for letting me know about this blog.

    First, good for you for quitting smoking! I quit years ago and sure don't regret it. Both of my parents died from complications caused by smoking.

    Second, I'm so sorry for your illness. My sister (Doad on my blogroll) has it. She is a long-time nurse and always has straight shooting perspective. If you don't mind I will send her this way.

    The new blog is beautiful. I'm so glad you are back, and good luck with that interview! I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete